Sunday, July 8, 2012

Introduction

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time. I actually have one that I posted like maybe 6 posts on and none of them are very exciting. I've been married for about a year and am due to have a baby at the end of August so I realized that this gives me something to blog about, my new family :). My husband and I are still in school as well which will make parenting even more challenging. We are both studying to be nurses as well so we can share interesting things that we learn along the way. Right now our lives aren't super exciting. My husband and I are enjoying our last summer together, just the two of us. I am also having fun preparing for our baby girl. There is still so much to do! Mostly just organizing and cleaning. I'm also working on some decoration's for the baby's room. Usually I'm not very "artsy" but it saves a lot of money to make my own decorations instead of buying them. I'll post some of my creations later along with other ways I've saved money preparing for our baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment